Monday, July 14, 2008

A Blog Award!

Well, blow me down! My thanks to Ms. Meta at Metafootnotes for awarding me the Arte y Pico blog award. It’s a little fuzzy to me exactly what the award is since it’s a Spanish language blog but it’s supposedly something to do with ‘style and substance'.

What I do know for sure is that it is a chance to recognize other bloggers that I think are up to some great things. So, hey, I’m all over that! And the winners ARE.....

Karen at Midlife’s a Trip (I think she already has one but she deserves two)

KK and SalGal at Midlife Gals (crazy crazy ladies and soooooo very funny!)

Nanny Goats In Panties (hilarious and who can resist a name like that?)

Lori at Between Us Girls (love her outlook!)

Kim at Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien (I’m very jealous of Kim as she has just set sail for a Big Adventure in France—I’m definitely living vicariously through her)

The rules for the award are, you have to list the rules, so here they are:

1) You must choose 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community, regardless of language.

2) You must publish the name of each award-winning author as well as a link to his or her blog.

3) Each award-winner must post a picture of the award and link back to the blog that has given the award.

4) Both the giver and the recipient of the award must link to the “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) You must post these rules.

Onward, fellow bloggers!

3 comments:

Anupam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Thank you, Allison! I'm honored to receive this award. I was previously awarded the Atre Y Pico by two others. This seems to be the award that keeps on giving! :)

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

oh my, in my travels I did overlook this mention and I apologize profusely. thanks for the recognition ... things are a bit crazed at the moment so it may take a while to pass it on. Such an honor!